Health Care Payor & Provider
Attadale News & Notes Attadale Presenting at DGIQ Conference - San Diego, June 17 - 20 The Data Governance & Information Quality conference will focus on practical approaches and success stories, where Attadale's Geoff Colgan will be pleased to partner with Chris Barr from Cincinnati Financial to present a conference session, The Data Lexicon’s Role in Capturing More Value from Enterprise Data. Click to Learn More Attadale Sponsoring LOMA Conference- April 23 - 24, 2013 We are proud to partner once again with LOMA at the 2013 Conference on Health Insurance and Risk Assessment in Baltimore. This year’s theme is Health Care Reform - Looking Forward, and we will discuss how industry leaders are approaching the new regulatory environment. Click to Learn More Thanks for visiting us at the LOMA Customer Service Conference in New Orleans Click here to download our presentation and a primer on NPS Attadale Partners is always looking for the right people. Learn more about our career opportunities. More
An unprecedented regulatory environment is driving change in the health care delivery model. Attadale helps our clients ensure compliance and gain a competitive advantage in the marketplace.
Payors are increasingly focused on administrative services and Per Member Per Month costs, while Providers address the Recovery Act provisions for “Meaningful Use” to participate in bonus payments and avoid penalties.
American Recovery and Reinvest Act
Our staff have designed and implemented electronic records management on a global scale, crossing international regulators, managers and users. Our pragmatic approach means our clients will experience quicker adoption and increased compliance, in addition to a world-class electronic health record system.
Increased public data on hospital and physician ranking and performance supports an early mover advantage. Attadale’s “Pathway to Implementation Success” will help our clients:
- Realize “Meaningful Use” requirements under the Recovery Act to secure authorized bonus payments
- Target progression across the HIMMS EMR adoption model
- Gain a leadership position for early adoption in a competitive landscape
Health Care Legislation
Attadale works with health insurers to streamline back office functions and align operations with the new market dynamics. An increased regulatory focus on cost management and mandates for expanded coverage will challenge even the most nimble health care payor model. The most successful companies will be the ones most able to adapt.
We are experts on consumer markets (individual policies) and bring industry examples across the full business model. Some example engagements include:
- Increase competitiveness by targeting “straight-through” processing of applications
- Integration of rules-based underwriting engines and underwriting process reengineering
- Management Reporting Infrastructure
- Reduce costs, increased quality and improved service through online sales and interactive administrative tools
- Reduce Per Member Per Month through enhanced document management, regulatory compliance and other administrative functions
To retain our services or to learn more about our capabilities and experience, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or our North American headquarters at 847.330.6310